The Vinyl Edger is a very user friendly sheet vinyl and linoleum tool and nearly foolproof. With a tool-less design and no moving parts, it is easily used by both right and left handed people. The blades, which are standard hook blades, are held in place by very strong magnets. The engineering is really ingenious in that, if the tool is used wrong, the blade will release, thus preventing a miscut. The tool is designed to produce a net fit, which is perfect for many of the newer adhesives on the market that will not allow for a snug pressure fit. I believe this is a perfect tool for the DIY market due to the well thought out design. Read More
- Marble Institute of America: The Truth About Granite & Radon/Radiation
- TriStar Welcomes Schluter-Systems
- Topically Applied Slab Densifiers
- Remove Baseboards Without Damage
- From Milwaukee Tool: M18 FUEL Mud Mixer
- What’s the Most Comfortable Flooring?
- Standards for the Flooring Industry?
- Distributors Wanted for Innovative Flooring Accessory
- IICRC Conference Adds Science Symposium
- New Forum Software for TFP