Have you ever gone to a house to do an estimate for new flooring and detected an odor of insecticide? And maybe the carpet doesn’t look all that worn or old? The combination of the 2 might mean there were bed bugs in the carpet. Some home owners (or hotel/motel/rental managers) may be embarrassed to mention it, but don’t hesitate to bring the subject up. Read More
- What’s the Most Comfortable Flooring?
- Standards for the Flooring Industry?
- Distributors Wanted for Innovative Flooring Accessory
- IICRC Conference Adds Science Symposium
- New Forum Software for TFP
- J+J Flooring Group Introduces LVT Collections
- Buying Flooring Off The Internet
- The Resurgence of Parquet Flooring
- Tile Installer Thin-Set Standards Verification Course Updated
- Development Trend of the Epoxy Flooring Industry