Have you ever gone to a house to do an estimate for new flooring and detected an odor of insecticide? And maybe the carpet doesn’t look all that worn or old? The combination of the 2 might mean there were bed bugs in the carpet. Some home owners (or hotel/motel/rental managers) may be embarrassed to mention it, but don’t hesitate to bring the subject up. Read More
- Marble Institute of America: The Truth About Granite & Radon/Radiation
- TriStar Welcomes Schluter-Systems
- Topically Applied Slab Densifiers
- Remove Baseboards Without Damage
- From Milwaukee Tool: M18 FUEL Mud Mixer
- What’s the Most Comfortable Flooring?
- Standards for the Flooring Industry?
- Distributors Wanted for Innovative Flooring Accessory
- IICRC Conference Adds Science Symposium
- New Forum Software for TFP