Registration Open for NWFA Expo 2017
Registration is now open for the National Wood Flooring Association 2017 Wood Flooring Expo. The NWFA Expo 2017 event will be held in Phoenix, Arizona, April 11-14.
Registration for Expo includes the following events and specials:
- Opening Act | Keynote speaker, entertainment, food, and drink voucher
- Main Event + Finale | Keynote speaker, entertainment, food, and drink voucher
- Jam Sessions with Continental Breakfast | 25+ hours of engaging education
- Trade Show | Two days’ admission, 20 Tech Zone and Exhibitor Demonstrations
- Prizes + Giveaways | Chances to win attendee prizes, valued at $500+
- Expo T-Shirt and Attendee Bag
“We are really looking forward to bringing our industry together for another tremendous show,” says NWFA President and CEO, Michael Martin. “With the successful launch of NWFA University, bringing Hardwood Floors Magazine in-house, and increased engagement with our members, we have more to offer than ever and know that will make this year’s show even better.”
To learn more about the education and networking opportunities planned to make the 2017 Expo a sixth consecutive year of growth and success, and to register to attend, go to the Expo website at www.nwfaexpo.org.
The NWFA can be contacted at 800.422.4556 (USA & Canada), 636.519.9663 (local and international), or online at www.nwfa.org.