Your 2013 Training Schedule

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by RFI, Nov 23, 2012.

1. RFI

RFI Mr. Nefarious Senior Member

For the last several weeks I have been going over my list of training classes that I would like to take for 2013. The two that are at the top of my list is the floorcovering inspection courses and the other is the ICRI concrete moisture testing course.

The reason I have picked these two courses is I am increasing finding myself in a advisory role for troubleshooting. Also they would both make great additions for my future goals.

What training do you have planned for 2013? Anything new and exciting that you would like to share?

2. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Administwative Asst. Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

January I will be visiting a wood mill. End of April will be in LA for a Laminate/ Wood inspection class.

3. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

Links to the training information/organizations would be very helpful.

Jim

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Administwative Asst. Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I am going to the Academy of Flooring and Textiles, the course is their WLFI course (Wood/Laminate Flooring Inspection).

Academy of Textiles and Flooring

They have not officially published the 2013 schedule, so I hesitate to give dates.