Workshop Update

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Tandy Reeves, May 5, 2007.

1. Tandy Reeves

Tandy Reeves Resting In Peace Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Workshop in Fargo, ND June 28-30, 2007. Will be held at the Candlewood Suites 1831 NDSU Research Park Dr. N., 19th Ave & 18th Street.
    Phone number 701-235-8200 Rates $79.00 per night ask for F.I.T.S. rates.
    Fee for workshop $395 and spouses may attend free.
    Workshop will be for continueing education and re-certification. All inspectors and installers are invited regardless of certifing body.

Workshop will cover carpet, hard surface, wood, some stained and polished concrete, and expert witness.

Seating is limited so sign up early. If someone needs certification in carpet, hard surface, wood, moisture testing, or stained and polished concrete, please contact me, and I will arrive early to teach that class. For information or registration, email me at fitsinc@cox.net or call 888-440-0699 toll free.

2. Nick Arrera

Nick Arrera Traitor

Is this the only class you will be having this summer Tandy ?

3. Tandy Reeves

No I still want to have one in the Buffalo area. I will call Salvatore's Monday to see if they still have open dates. I will hold a wood certification the tfirst three days if there is enough interest and the workshop the next three days. Of course I have to get enough to sign up to justify the expenses. The dates would be July 16 to
    July 21. What do you guys think?

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Administwative Asst. Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I'd be in for the wood gig. Those dates work for me.

How about it, Nick---Darwin?

5. Nick Arrera

Nick Arrera Traitor

I will be there RG .. Darwin ?

Last edited: May 5, 2007
  6. Elmer Fudd

Darwin is from the Buffalo area.

7. Nick Arrera

Nick Arrera Traitor

I was also asking if he was going RG ..

8. Tandy Reeves

I am including in the workshops and wood class the use of data loggers, spread sheets, and graphs to prove whether or not temp, dew point and m/c was involved in the floor failure.

9. Tandy Reeves

New York workshop will be at the Garden Place 6615 Transit Road, Williamsville, NY 14221 phone 800-4527-3361 or 716-635-9000. Rates are $89.00 one king bed, $99.00 two queen beds. Check them out at SALVATORE'S | Italian Gardens Restaurant | Garden Place Hotel
    ask for FITS RATES the is July 16, 2007 to July 21, 2007. Sign up space is limited and several have already signed up.

10. Darwin

Darwin Charter Member

Hi Tandy, I will attend the wood class also. I just spent 2 hours talking to all the hotels in the area. I am embarrased to say that all things considered, you probably have the best deal available wih the Garden Place. I can't believe some of the rates some of these places want. Reserve one day for fishing for walleye on Lake Erie. I'll take you out with one of the best fishermen in Buffalo.

[edit]contest points=125[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2007
  11. Nick Arrera

Nick Arrera Traitor

The Garden Place is no motel six either .. I have friends who stay there a lot .. it's first class ..

12. Elmer Fudd

I'm in for the wood class.

Thanks guys.