Work Truck Show

Discussion in 'Tools, Equipment and Supplies' started by Mike Antonetti, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

2. Chris 45

Chris 45 Director of P.R. on some deserted island. I Support TFP

Good point, Mike. I see van shelve and rack kits for plumbers, electricians, carpenters and HVAC all the time but I’ve never once seen a flooring set up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Majwoody

Majwoody Pro Member

Flooring is not held under the same scrutiny as the trades listed above. If there was a standard to be held to and the educational barriers to entry some of the other trades have we would command a higher price per man hour and companies would be able to build businesses and workforces that could afford such things as new trucks or custom work rigs. As it is now, there is no clearly defined or enforced level of finish standard to separate the best and brightest from the guys with enough knowledge and investment in equipment to make the product LOOK good enough to pass.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  4. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

For one thing, those trades have more training and inspections on their work.

5. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

I wonder if you can get a good deal on a new truck at the show?