Who's Going to CFI 2017 on Aug 16-18?

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Mike Antonetti, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Cant recall why I renewed my CFI membership a few months ago, but see CFI is in Orlando this year I think I'm going to go to daytime events and drive back and forth.

2. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

See you there,

3. Mike Antonetti

I figured they pack you up with supplies and ship you down Roland!

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Administwative Asst. Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

If you see him make sure he has coffee, he can get a bit testy if he is low on caffeine!;)

5. Mike Antonetti

I hope they have a big tank of coffee.

6. Mike Antonetti

The training seminars, are they together or 3 separate rooms where you have to pick one?

cfi-convention

7. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

In separate areas.

8. Mike Antonetti

Thanks Roland, I did get clarity when I called today to sign up. I spoke to Whitney? Was asking questions on cost, awhile back I called and said I just wanted the 3 days, he said 275$. I ask today and they say 395(full cost) the first call was after the early sign up discount, not sure what happened but Whitney put me on hold to find out as she just returned from maternity leave(awesome but I didn't relay, just acknowledged)

So driving back and forth, the install summit on wed I'd like to hear(25$) but I think I'm narrowing it down now to just Friday, I see the vendors pay big money, 2k and more, then the attendees pay a few to four hundred, I guess that lowers attendance substantially.