Wheaton Stair Wizard Pro Line II for sale

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell Flooring Tools and Equipment' started by Jim McClain, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim McClain

Jim McClain TFP Owner/Founder Administrator

This is a tool that has seen very little use. Comes with the instruction manual and in a carrying tube. Here's some pictures:

click image to see a larger version
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Make a serious offer via PM and it's yours. You pay shipping on top of the price for the tool according to how you want it shipped. The jig sells new on Amazon for aprox. $170.00, plus shipping. This one is used and in very good condition.

Please ask any question here in the topic, but make your offers via PM. If it doesn't sell in a week or 2, I will put it on eBay.

Thanks,

Jim

2. Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas Charter Member Senior Member

Someone ought to jump on that. That tool will pay for itself on just one job.

3. lakebuilder

lakebuilder Charter Member

Jim: are you able to take paypal payments?

4. Jim McClain

Sure am. You wanna make me an offer I can't refuse (via PM or email, of course)? :D

5. Nick Arrera

Nick Arrera Resting In Peace

Jim , How would that work on installing 2 1/4 Solid ? Or is it just for pre orders treads .. If lakebuilder offers you more , matbe you can make it on the condition that he lets me borrow it .. hee hee ..

6. Jim McClain

Believe it or not, I never used it. :eek: I inherited it from my first boss.

He would be the first offer that I know of. If anyone has previously made an offer, I must have missed it. You didn't, did you? I never did put it on ebay.

Jim

7. Nick Arrera

No I diden't make a offer . i diden't want to jump on lakes bid .I don't know what a fair bid would be , so if you want to pm me what you are looking for i will respond ..
    can you look in the instructions and see if it works for strip ? thanks ..

8. Steve Olson

Steve Olson Hardwood/Laminate Guru Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I've used mine mostly in installing strip on stairs; this is what I do, if it helps. I "build" my treads and risers, cutting them about an inch over size. I use blue tape to hold them. I start at the bottom, and using the jig, transfer the dimensions onto my blanks. I them cut them out using my Festo Saw, and guide rail.

9. Jim McClain

Yes, you can pre-assemble any flooring material and transcribe the jig dimensions to your material.

Haven't received any bids yet. I will entertain any fair bid and will not play one against another. If you make a fair offer, it's yours. First come, first served. But if you make an offer, Nick, I'll warn ya now: I'm gonna negotiate a coffee cup into the deal. :D Maybe one with my name on it.

Jim

10. Nick Arrera

thanks SK , Jim , just tell me what you want for it in a pm or e mail and i will send you the money .. A mug with your name on it we can do that .. Nick ..

11. Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas Charter Member Senior Member

The Pro Line II is used for risers too. I think that is the difference between the I and II models. Nobody is getting mine :) .

12. lakebuilder

Jim: If Nick didnt buy it let me know and I will. Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner but have been away from the computer for a while due to some hunting time and catching up on some work.

13. Nick Arrera

Sorry Lake , i waited a few days for you to respond , i just sent the money the other day .. Nick ..

14. lakebuilder

No problem Nick! Thanks for letting me know, and if you get done with it or find you don't need it, I'll buy it from ya.

15. Nick Arrera

Will do Lake .. Maybe we can do a custody thing , where you have it on weekends , and two weeks in the summer ..

16. Floorguy

Floorguy The Living Dead Charter Member Senior Member

Priorities! I like a guy that has his priorities in line as they should be! :D

17. marcel

marcel New Member

hey,i need to know if u still have the stair wizard for sale,i want to buy it

18. Jim McClain

Posted last year:
    Sorry, Marcel, I probably should have closed this thread a long time ago. It has been sold. But welcome to the site anyway. You are welcome to start a new thread to ask for any tools you might need.

TFP Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.