WFCA Certified

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Barry Carlton, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Barry Carlton

Barry Carlton I Support TFP Senior Member Published

2. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Administwative Asst. Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I considered it a few years ago!:D

But I got hung up on two points in their code of conduct!!

"

1 To treat all floor covering retailers with respect.
    2 To conduct my business in a sensitive and considerate way.

There are some retailers that I could not do that to. And I am just not a real "sensitive" type guy. More like tell it straight!!:p

3. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I am CFP. " Certified Flooring Professional." It was quite a test but it is geared more at the retailors as it is a retailor organization. CFI did have a member on their board of directors but has since been dropped out.
    But where else for $200 can you get $500 back in training. 30 hours isn't hard to do, attend a few seminars, or schools on their money.
    I'm sure Roland is also.

Daris

4. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

I have went thru both the CFE and CFP. I got the CFP first and then when I got the chance went thru the CFE. Yes I have been able to land jobs by having them.
    You can put the logo on your web site cards or any place that the consumers see's.
    You are also listed on the WFCA web site.

They have 3 levels CFS is for sale's CFP is for installers and alike and the CFE is for people in the managment or the like area. Each level has a harder test along with more hours of training. You can do training online if need be. You also have to keep the training going for it needs to be renewed every two years.
    You know me if it is out there for me o get I am going after it.

Attached Files: