Welcome Our 5,000th Member

Discussion in 'TFP Site News & Announcements' started by Jim McClain, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

logo.gif Please welcome our 5,000th member, Mannington. He turned the ticker at The Floor Pro Community to 5,000 members shortly after 8:00 this morning. He chose the name "Mannington" because he is the Director of Rubber Flooring Products Sales for Mannington Commercial.

No. 5,000 has been in the Rubber Flooring and Commercial Flooring business since 1984. Most of that time was spent with manufacturers, including Johnsonite, Endura, Burke/Mercer and now Mannington Commercial. He was Chairman of ASTM F6.8 Commercial Flooring Specifications, authored ASTM F-1344, The Standard Specification for Rubber Floor tile and helped write the Wall Base Specification as well. Member "Mannington" was Western Regional Manager for Johnsonite, President of Endura Rubber Flooring and in Marketing for Burke/Mercer.

Join me in welcoming our newest member, Mannington. And enjoy this video from Mannington Commercial.

[ame=http://youtu.be/XD2F-6nasR0]Mannington Let's Make Some Noise - YouTube[/ame]

Mannington, contact me via PM with your mailing address and I'll send you a TFP Coffee Cup.

Jim

2. TwoStar

TwoStar Maybe Three

Welcome! Turns out the new guy, #5000, has to make the virtual morning coffee for the rest of us for a month.;)

Looking forward to your input on our discussions and issues.

3. Dan Schultz

Dan Schultz Certified Wood Floor Inspector Charter Member

Welcome aboard Mannington! Post and post often. Oh, some of us do drink more coffee than others, so keep a fresh pot ready.

4. UncleCliffie

UncleCliffie Charter Member

Welcome to the site. I had the pleasure to tour the plant in Salem back in the late '80s or early '90s with Herregan Dist. from the midwest.
    Dick

5. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

A big welcome to # 5000. Good company and Mr. Cambell owner is a very nice person. When I took the group last year there for the mill tour he made sure he came down and said hi to all of us.

6. cproader

cproader All over T's last nerve Senior Member

Welcome Mannington. We are all ears.......:)

7. Bearman

Bearman Pro Member

Welcome to the place where the pros hang out!
    Look forward to your input.
    Just received the link to your PDF Rubber Flooring Brochure from Nels ;)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011