WANTED: Shotblast media for blastrac 1-9DEZ

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell Flooring Tools and Equipment' started by Mike Antonetti, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti Senior Member

I am looking for suppliers of shotblast in Florida area, and size, also good magnet to pickup loose material, I've seen different ones on Internet but only want to buy once. Do they ship direct 50 lb. bags, seams driving 80 miles one way is not cost/time effective.

2. epoxyman

epoxyman Pro Member

We get our stuff from Aramsco - A Safeguard Industrial Company
    Or Surface Prep Supply - Supplier of residential and industrial surface products What size do you need or should I say what are you shotblasting

We have a 1-9ez and a 1-10DPS75 both great blasters.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013
  3. Mike Antonetti

Removal of painted or thin big box store epoxy garage floors and removal of sealers and prep concrete and removal of glue residue for porcelain tile installs.
    You pull from Lakeland store? I've been to some of their demonstrations and I ate a bunch of their barbecue food, may have to inquire about shipping.

4. epoxyman

epoxyman Pro Member

Yea lakeland store to us its a one day turn around fast shipping
    I think a 50lbs of shot runs 45 to 55 shiped to your door.
    My wife dose all the paper work so Ill ask her on the price.

We use a 170 shot for painted floors and 230 for more removal

There is also a guy in GA fast shipping and good to deal with to.
    We get a lot of our stone from here http://www.brpsales.com/products.html and its fast shipping to.

5. Mike Antonetti

I like the to my door, so convenient, that's who it will be then, gotta pay em back somehow for the free food, and companies they brought in.

6. tsb

tsb well dressed

*edit* just saw this is from 2013. oops.

I love my bluestreak fission "continuous discharge" magnet. Way overkill for anyone that doesn't blast every day, and you still need another magnet to get along the edge. It's also $1k more expensive than when I bought it 8 years ago. I'm not going to buy a 2nd one, but if I lost the one I have I would replace it in a heartbeat.

They have smaller ones, but I haven't used any of them. Magnets are expensive.

They're a good company. They replaced the drum free of charge unprompted when they updated it. The new design is much better too.

Fission Magnetic Sweeper - Bluestreak Equipment Magnetics