Vesdura Vinyl Flooring

Discussion in 'Vinyl Flooring Q&A' started by consideringvinyl, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Anyone use this product yet? It seems only one company is selling it for a good price, but high-end shipping due to weight. Unable to find many reviews on it.

Considering it for rental property.

Thanks

2. ortiz34

ortiz34 2nd generation Senior Member

Haven't used it or seen it, but the interlocking system should be good (uniclic)
    That's where on line retailers get you, with the freight. Then it shows up and the truck driver wants you to unload it. Alot of headaches can be had. If you can find a retailer who sells it and explain you have rental property, your looking for aggressive pricing they may be able to help you. Even is it's 50 cents more it can save you alot of headaches and money down the road.
    A internet retailer might be difficult to get help from if their is any issues down the road, something to consider.
    Let us know how you make out

3. Thanks

I couldn't find a retailer locally that carries that Vasdura product. It comes out of BC so that may be the hitch. In any event, I suspect my husband will default back to carpet because it's quick and easy.