Upgraded to Latest Version of Forum & Media Gallery Software

Discussion in 'TFP Support and Feedback' started by Jim McClain, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

I apologize if your experienced any problems accessing the forum or gallery this morning. I upgraded the system to the latest secure versions of the software. The process automatically shuts the forum and gallery down during the upgrade, then turns it back on after a successful procedure.

Now is a good time to let me know if you have any problems or questions about using the forum or gallery. Any issues you are having are important to me and I want to help resolve them.

I would also like to ask you to help me with the expenses of running a website like this. If you would like to donate any amount, please click here. If you prefer to use snail-mail and cash or a check, my address is 1919 Center St., Quincy, CA 95971. If you don't want to donate, that's okay too; you can support TFP by just continuing to use and participate on the site as often as you can. In either case, you are appreciated and I'm glad you are here.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mike Sliwinski

Mike Sliwinski The Doctor Is In I Support TFP Senior Member

No problems to report Jim, all is secure !.... thanks for the appreciation and the up-grade.

I'll return the gift with monetary appreciation. :)

Mike

3. Jim McClain

Thank you so much, Mike.

4. Jim,

The site's been running great!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chris 45

Chris 45 Director of P.R. on some deserted island. I Support TFP

Anybody that does a forum as well as you do, Jim, deserves to eat steak. Thumbs up and I’m going to snail mail my appreciation to you when I get home tonight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jim McClain

Thanks Chris.

7. Jim McClain

Received your generous "appreciation" today. Thank you very much, @Chris 45.