Unicorn Sighting

Discussion in 'Carpet Sales and Installations' started by Darren Ramey, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Darren Ramey

Darren Ramey Charter Member I Support TFP

40 x 11. One door tie seam. I’ve heard of these by never seen one.

Don’t worry. I’m going to bitch at the guy that sold it for having to drag my iron out for a measly door tie.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mark Brown

Mark Brown On The Surface Flooring I Support TFP

They always tell you on the next one :)

I mean really.... a door seam? Who does those anymore. Binder bar

3. Chris 45

Chris 45 Director of P.R. on some deserted island. I Support TFP

What they didn’t tell you is that it’s 90 ounce berber upstairs with a switchback stair case.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Commercial Floor Rep

Commercial Floor Rep I Support TFP Published

Chris, I just thought of something.....we need a unicorn on the island. Mark, keep your eyes peeled for any further sightings in the great north. When I was in Montreal in July I heard you can buy some stuff there that will make you see unicorns so whatever you got to do!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Chris 45

Chris 45 Director of P.R. on some deserted island. I Support TFP

I think the unicorn and the stuff that makes you see unicorns can be gotten at the same place. In fact the unicorn is up next on the center stage... AND she smells like cotton candy;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Commercial Floor Rep

This may shock a few people, but remind me to tell you the story when we're sitting around the campfire some night about how (When I was much, much younger) I used to work as a bouncer for two strippers who did bachelor parties. I only thank God that there were no smartphones back then. Some of the stuff I saw would make a pimp blush. Ah...sweet youth...those were the days.

Before anyone gets too upset, I was married at the time. My wife knew about the whole thing, but I'm such a loyal dog that she thought it was hilarious and she knew she had no worries.

I'll just drop a little teaser....one night when we got done and started to leave the party, there was literally 5 gallons of maple syrup left on this guys garage floor from the party. I wonder to this day how the best man explained it to his wife.

Crap...there goes my squeaky clean image!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Commercial Floor Rep

Jon, do tassels spin clockwise or counterclockwise down under?

8. Jon Scanlan

Jon Scanlan That Kiwi Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Do not know about tassels but the water goes counterclockwise down the drain
    Any help? :)

9. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

On a good day she can get them to spin both ways at the same time. Trying to catch them is kind of like bobbing for apples. But so much fun if I remember right.

:old:

Daris

• Funny Funny x 1