1. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

Just back from being at TISE. A little longer in Vegas then I cared to be. Thur to Thur. That is what happens when you agree to doing to much. It was a good show and what I had time to see was good, some neat new tools coming out. The installation contest had some good talent on display. Some great networking. All in all it was worth being there.

• Like Like x 1
  2. kylenelson

kylenelson You'll find me on the floor I Support TFP Senior Member

Any hints on the new tools?! That is usually the most exciting aspect for me, someone that doesn’t go to the event

3. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member Senior Member

My LinkedIn is popping now with a lot of the companies I follow, would have liked to be there. WOC looks like it has a lot also which is this coming week.

4. Things come to a standstill at a lot of companies that are out there. Would love to have gone out to WOC this week. I scheduled work instead as it’s been slow. Some my fault for being unmotivated. A lot of the shows are broken records, samo samo unless you let a few years go by.

Was going to sign up for strip and wax vct class at Jon Don in St. Pete on 6th, it vanished off the screen when I was ready. Called and it was cancelled. I prefer to sign up for things as the date is close. I’d hop on a plane last minute for WOC. Red eye, whatever cheap flight available.

5. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member Senior Member

I was the same way, went to a training in Dallas since I had the time and then work slowed so much I need to work now.