TISE - The International Surface Event 2019

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by kwfloors, Aug 26, 2018.

1. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Time to start getting set up for January. This year both the World of Concrete and Tise are going at the same time, the week of January 20. I am planning on going this year.

The International Surface Event: SURFACES | StonExpo/Marmomac | TileExpo is a mega event comprised of three world class tradeshows, all under one roof. No where in the industry can you find this combined level of products, services, education and demos for the floorcovering, stone, and tile industries, like you can at TISE.

The International Surface Event Website

***​

Get in on the action at World of Concrete. With all of the Special Events, Demonstrations, Luncheons & Forums, and Competitions located in the Outdoor Exhibits & Demonstration Areas and throughout the Las Vegas Convention Center, your schedule is sure to be jam-packed with top-notch events & activities throughout the week.

World of Concrete Website

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. kwfloors

Thanks for moving, I couldn't post here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

Starting (or moving) topics in this forum can only be done by the administration. I have been thinking about changing that though.

4. kwfloors

I might go to a training for elitecrete the week before the convention week as they are having one. Been trying to go for a couple of years.
    http://www.elitecrete.com/about-us/

5. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Wife asked dates so it’s probably a go.

21-25 Jan. Monday through Friday. Looking up flights/Hotels.

6. kwfloors

I waiting to book my flight til elitecrete final dates their training. They said they will in a couple weeks. I do get invites from companies that are there for discount on admission.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mike Antonetti

I booked, Sunday till Saturday ? They better have dam fine equipment to look over! World of Concrete will be most of my time.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

See you if you make it over to Tise show.

9. kwfloors

I will be there at least one day, Roland. Don't know where I am staying yet that week. The week before I will be out by the racetrack in a hotel.

10. kwfloors

Booked my flight today,15th to 24th Thursday and staying at the circus for the convention week, need to find a place out by the racetrack for elitecrete the week before. I know there is a super 8 out there. Just got the WOC mailing with all the seminars.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I may be going for one day this year. Depends on costs.

:old:

Daris

• Like Like x 2
  12. kwfloors

Mapei is inviting to tise also with entry to the show.

13. Commercial Floor Rep

Commercial Floor Rep I Support TFP Published

I'm not sure if I'm going this year or not yet. I have to go to some meetings in early January at the mother ship in Salem, NJ (Mannington) regarding the itinerary and they'll probably decide whether they need me out there then. At any rate, if I do go I'd love to meet up with you guys to have a beverage of choice and say hello in person.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. kwfloors

We have met up at the CFI booth in the past.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mike Antonetti

I’d shake your hand Chuck, unlike some leaders of the world I’d punch in the face, just depends on my mood.

I just may stop at the Mannington gig if you were there.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Commercial Floor Rep

I'll keep you posted as soon as I get word one way or another. I would love to meet you. I've met Jim some years back. He's pretty easy to spot as he zips down the aisles though!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Roland Thompson

Look me up. I will be there.

18. Commercial Floor Rep

19. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I heard that before from you and Jim and where to meet and you weren't a no show.

:old:

Daris

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Roland Thompson

Daris I was there, even a photo to prove it. It was Jim who did not show if you remember.