This House Disgusts Me

Discussion in 'Other Home Decorating & Remodeling Projects' started by Mike Antonetti, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

went to look at a home for sale with the wife. Thought it might be an option and the wife didn’t want me to see it after the sale to someone else.

The decor is atrocious throughout. (Foreclosure big 3-3-3)

Some people have no right remodeling!

Attached Files:

2. Chris 45

Chris 45 Director of P.R. on some deserted island. I Support TFP

Looks like there should be a bubbling cauldron of oil ready to dump on your enemies. Maybe a drawbridge and a moat.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Commercial Floor Rep

Commercial Floor Rep I Support TFP Published

Well, I guess it is nice to see that not everybody likes the low maintenance option when it comes to flooring. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. seamsealer

seamsealer Pro Member

What was that, stamped concrete???

5. Mike Antonetti

Went to Sushi restaurant my brother remodeled, last night he invited us out. Walking in from about 100 yds away my wife says that looks like Robert and Rachel (Realtors)just walked in. (Yeah whatever) it was. We talked about that house, he said “stamped concrete” but I disagreed and said it was a stamped overlay, not a big deal unless removing it. Stamped concrete in my mind is when it’s poured it’s then imprinted with a pattern. Being solid all the way to the ground/supporting surface.

It’s blurry but wife’s teammate sent picture of what it looked like prior to “different” people residing.

Brother said 85k$ to bring it back to normal.

Attached Files:

6. seamsealer

seamsealer Pro Member

We had a patio done in stamped concrete, quite a bit of work. He put a colored powder on first, out color choice, before stamping. Happy, well I should say the wife is happy, it was her choice. I don't care.

7. kylenelson

kylenelson You'll find me on the floor I Support TFP Senior Member

I’m guessing you’re right about the overlay , Mike. Either way it’s butt ugly inside a home.

8. Mike Antonetti

It’s even in the Garage.

9. kylenelson

kylenelson You'll find me on the floor I Support TFP Senior Member

Barf. Some people’s bad taste knows no bounds

10. Mike Antonetti

I’ve seen homes where the money poured in and they could afford anything that lent itself to “that” type of life, outside looked like castle. I can’t comprehend anything outside of normal.