Taylor Tools-Bronco Ride on Machine

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell Flooring Tools and Equipment' started by HCS, Aug 12, 2018.

1. HCS

HCS HCS

Bronco Price: $16,000.00 - LOWERED TO $15,200.00 BRONCO SOLD
    Trailer Price with Bronco: $ 1000.0 TRAILER SOLD
    Pick up Location: Des Moines, Iowa
    Condition: excellent
    Make / manufacturer: Taylor Tools
    Model name / number: Bronco 260P-HL
    Hours: 375 hours on machine

Ride on flooring removal machine WITH 6'x10' enclosed trailer. Well maintained. Runs great. Excellent revenue source. Pick up in Des Moines, Iowa or negotiate delivery terms.

260P.HL PROPANE BRONCO
    With a heritage of 15 plus years of solid perfomance in the field, the 260p.HL Bronco is an easy to maintain stripper. It is one of the lightest, most powerful ride on strippers in the market today. The Propane Bronco from Taylor Tools includes the exciting, new Hydraulically Controlled Blade Holder. With the 260P HL, there is no bleed-down while you're on the job or even overnight. The blade stays where you put it. Strip up to 15,000 sq. ft. per day. Powerful, low-emission, high-performance, low-maintenance 17HP Kawasaki engine

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. HCS

HCS HCS

Price lowered to $ 15,200.00

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bobby Dix

Bobby Dix President of Beau Ideal Installs Inc

I am interested in purchasing your Bronco, please call me. Bobby (801) 201-3649

• Like Like x 1
  4. HCS

HCS HCS

The Bronco was sold. I have asked the administrator to update this post to indicate that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

• Like Like x 1