Taylor tools bronco optima riding floor scraper

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell Flooring Tools and Equipment' started by YTCapone, Apr 18, 2019.

1. YTCapone

YTCapone Pro Member

Hi y'all! I have a 2016 taylor tools bronco optima riding floor scraper. It's in great condition. The machine works like a dream removing thinset, tile, hardwood, glues, and most all things adhered to a floor. This machine I own has only 90 hours on it which isn't even half way to its first service. I can consistently achieve removing between 750 sq/ft up to 1200 sq/ft in a 9 hour day (depending on how well bonded the floor is). Feel free to visit Taylortools.com for all the related manufacturers equipment details. The MSRP for this electric equipment is $32,000. I'd like to get $25,000 for it. All reasonable offers are considered. Please feel free to ask me questions with regards to this item. I am selling this machine because I have relocated and closed my business. The machine is an awesome addition to any flooring professionals arsenal of tools and equipment.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. PrepGuy

PrepGuy Pro Member

Is this unit still available?