Surfaces 2016

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Jon Scanlan, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Jon Scanlan

Jon Scanlan That Kiwi Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Does anybody remember the company who was giving away free entry to Surfaces and if they would be doing the same for next year?

2. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

I thought it was like 15$ if you sign up early, I usually sign up if I'm going or not just for the info.

Jon so how far in advance do you plan your vacations? You had to adjust destinations?

3. Nate Hall

Nate Hall Types With Elbows Senior Member Published

Hanley wood is the company in charge of surfaces. You could try them or they may point you in the right direction.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  4. Bud Cline

Bud Cline Tile Expert Charter Member Senior Member Published

Isn't that "Hanley - Woods"?

5. Nate Hall

I un-auto-corrected it...

6. Bud Cline

Just for fun I Googled "Hanky-Wood to see if it would convert to Hanley-Wood and it clearly does not. Google has missed the boat!

7. Nate Hall

Do not try hanky Panky wood...:eek:

8. Bud Cline

No kiddin' I know better than that!

Many years ago when I was new to the Internet and was playing around doing searches on AOL, I ran out of things to search. So I sat at the computer looking around the room for things to search for.

On top of the refrigerator was a bunch of bananas. So...I searched "banana". HOLY SHIT !!! I'll never do that again.

9. Nate Hall

Ha ha ha!
    Back in my computer learning phase I down loaded a few Frank Zappa music files...and so many viruses that my wife had to spend the weekend wiping the hard drive...

10. Jon Scanlan

Jon Scanlan That Kiwi Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Don't know if we are going yet
    Someone who has been therefore asked me as he is taking half a dozen people, mostly family, and doesn't like the price of US$40 odd each