Surfaces 2015

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by eaadams, Dec 29, 2014.

1. eaadams

eaadams Sport Floor Pro

So... just found out that Surfaces 2015 happens to coincide with the Adult Video News convention.

In other news, Surfaces expects it's largest registered attendance but smallest actual attendance in history. :eek: har har har

I'm not going. No $$$ for that show when it doesn't coincide with World of Concrete.

2. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

YYYYAAAAAAAAAA:drool::drool:
    I bet that has the CFI convention beat all to hell. Better visuals and such.

:old:

Daris

3. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

NBC news said tonight Las Vegas might get 3" of snow. :eek:

4. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

It was cool at night few years ago, we ate outside with the flame heaters, not many places I want to go back to, but surfaces in Vegas is Awesome! I think the wife wants to go back more than I, really though she always wants to go somewhere, cruises top the list as well.

5. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I didn't ever care what it was in Vegas when the weather I come from is gray and cold. That one year it was cool there it was pleasant to me so I had the sidewalks to myself. :)