Suppliers for smaller polished marble tiles - hard to find

Discussion in 'Looking For a Flooring Professional or Product' started by Tscoffey, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Tscoffey

Tscoffey Member

Trying to find a source for either 4x4 or 6x6 polished marble tiles, in either Rojo Alicante, or Rosa Verona. I can find many sources supplying the 12x12 tiles, but I need some in smaller sizes for a tub/shower wall project. Also, I cannot buy 100+ sq feet (or whatever the normal minimum purchase is for many suppliers).
    Any names of sources come to mind that will sell between 35-45 sq feet of this kind of material?
    Thanks

2. SteveG

SteveG Pro Member

MSI has them in 4x4 tumbled. I'm not seeing that size polished in a cursory glance.

3. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Marble, Granite,stone can all be cut to size minus a narrow kerf if you can precisely cut in exact increments. I had to cut green marble 3" squares for diamond inserts on a floor and cut the corners of 12" squares. The edges can be bullnosed, polished. That's what is nice about stone, you can shape it.

• Agree Agree x 1