Returning to thank you

Discussion in 'Flooring Potpourri' started by djd1950, Oct 29, 2017.

1. djd1950

djd1950 I Support TFP

I agonized for months over the material for my kitchen and bathrooms and pestered this forum with my questions. Once I realized there was no perfect answer and that the products I was considering would do just fine, I plunged ahead and chose Coretec Plus in the tile rather than plank look. I was delighted to see the green Marmoleum go to its (recycled, I think) reward, and so far, I am even more pleased with the CoreTec. It's not beautiful or shiny and nobody is going to think I installed carrera, but it is easy to clean and the pattern hides dirt so much it's kind of scary...as in "Is that spot part of the flooring....oh no, it's moving, I guess not."
    So....thank you all very much for helping me feel confident in my choice. This forum is an amazing resource....and now I'm pestering the carpet forum about whether I can re-use brand new carpeting in a nearby house, which was just installed by the realtor/seller and is about to be pulled out by the buyer, without ever being used.

• Like Like x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm sure we are all grateful to be able to help you. And a special thanks for your financial donation to support our cause. Your $25.00 will help to pay some of this month's bills.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Steve Olson

Steve Olson Hardwood/Laminate Guru Charter Member Senior Member

That's a great way to show your appreciation for the help given here!

• Agree Agree x 1