Recurring Training Throughout Year

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Mike Antonetti, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

2. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Administwative Asst. Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I was in DFW at one in March. As with most training, when you have 12-15 speakers in two days there is nothing "in depth". What you get is surface knowledge, I am always looking for the deeper hidden things and so am often disappointed with the training available.
    Great for networking and meeting new people in the field. The principles, Paul and Sonny are very knowledgeable and committed to education.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I know that instructor Claudia Lezell, she could run the whole thing with the knowledge she has.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Mike Antonetti

That’s what I’m concerned about. I was going to read entire floor covering installer magazine and chart what I knew and didn’t to see on paper if it was worth my time. So many things are just re hashed. I’ve got a half file cabinet of flooring stuff to read/recycle.

5. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I like the ones our distributor has, 2 hrs 5 to 7 with products. Tonight we had a good one with Uzin. Its a great product all around.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mike Antonetti

Looks like some good topics.

CONFERENCE REGISTRATION Click Here

RESILIENT FLOORING ESSENTIALS CONFERENCE 2

Charlotte NC, September 21-22 2018

Emphasis on WPC/SPC Flooring

SPEAKERS INCLUDE

Dean Craft with ISE Logik Ind., Concrete and Concrete Additives.

Seth Pevarnik with Ardex, Thick Pour Gypsum Underlayment

Speaker to be Announced

Jim Kups of Novalis, Resilient Manufacturing

Brent Fike of Roppe, Plasticizers and the Stability of Resilient Plank/Tile

Don Jewel of Loba Wakol, Sound Dampening and Performance of Cork and Cork Underlayment

Panel Discussion With Dave Altman of MetroFlor and 2 additional speakers to be announced.

(Speaker to be announced) FlashCoves Proper Construction and Installation

William Thornton of Tarkett Sports, Heat Welding Resilient Techniques and Challenges

Bill Trieber Artistic Finishes, Transitions: Construction and Proper Installation.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  7. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

Mike, did you forget how to Copy & Paste? Please don't post screenshots of words on a page (there are exceptions, but this ain't one). Copy and paste them into your message.

8. Mike Antonetti

I edited above. From an email I want to open in Safari and send the link but I can’t find that option always. It just wants to forward the email and I just want specifics sometimes.

Dan said keep an eye on me while he was enjoying an overseas trip!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1