Overlay class

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by kwfloors, Mar 14, 2015.

1. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Headed off to Utah next week to take in these classes. I'll be hanging around waiting for Friday.

Training Schedule
    March 17, 2015
    Polytuff Systems Seminar
    Polytuff is an interntional corporation providing waterproof urethane systems that can be applied in 1 day and in cold weather.
    For use on decks, wood, metal, parking garages, pool decks, balconies, breezeways, kitchens and more!
    Free to attend, 10:00AM - 1:00PM. Call 801-358-0808 to register.

March 20, 2015
    Concrete Overlay Class
    8:30AM - 3:30PM. Cost: $99 (includes lunch)
    Learn how to make spalled & damaged concrete look new again! 1 & 2 day applications from multiple product lines. Learn to use broom, troweled, and other application techniques. We will also cover prep, crack repair, proper sealers, estimating and more!

Call 801-358-0808 to register for classes

2. kwfloors

Well the Tuesday class got cancelled, had to turn around as I was driving down when I got the call.

3. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Why did they cancel?

4. kwfloors

The guy that was coming was in an accident yesterday and had to go into the hospital today. That's rough.

5. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Sorry to hear that. Travelling sucks, hope he gets well.

6. kwfloors

I was really interested in that polytuff product. They are sending me a usb about it. Doesn't look hard to do, just knowing which product to use where.