NFIC at Surfaces, Las Vegas, NV

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Nate Hall, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Nate Hall

Nate Hall Types With Elbows Senior Member Published

As a regional certifier for NFIC (Natural Fiber Installer Certification) I am going to a Private "in house" certification for Sergeniens Commercial Flooring in Madison Wisconsin. However if you want this coveted certification I have openings at Surfaces this year. That's right, The NFIC is happening at Surfaces! PM me for special pricing! Extreme deal for TFPeople!
    Installation Clinics & Schools | Natural Fiber Installers Certification

2. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

How does that work Nate? I see CFI is also doing woven training. One and the same or different?

:old:

Daris

3. Nate Hall

They are different. CFI is a class and NFIC is a certification. The only certification that has no job failures.

4. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

What is cost per individual?

:old:

Daris

5. Nate Hall

Extremely low! pm me for details

6. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

7. Nate Hall

No installer that is NFIC certified has ever had a job fail due to installer failure. No other organization can say that. (without lying)

8. Floored by Newman

Floored by Newman Floored by Newman

Date of class? I may want to participate

9. Nate Hall

Its not a class its a 2 day certification and you will have to get the written test done in advance. We may have a work around on the written part but the certification will take 2 full days. Jan. 21st and 22nd