New Member, Ken

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ken Campbell, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Ken Campbell

Ken Campbell New Member

Hi,

Just joined. Getting ready to install Reward LVP floor in a 20 X 14 room plus a bathroom and laundry room (355 total sq. feet). I've been reading about flattening the floor. I have an OSB floor that is mostly flat with a few undulations no more than 3/16. Also have some cat pee and I think I'm going to cut out a small area of the OSB to get rid of it.

I've found this site to be very helpful. Other sites I've liked are ask the electrician and Terry love plumbing. All very helpful. Also have been watching youtube videos published by "SoThatsHowYouDoIt". I don't know what you all think of him if you've even seen him but he seems to do a pretty good job of explaining various techniques.

Was a carpenter many years ago and have always been an DIYer. Only did a few floors though back in the day. Recently tiled a bathroom (porcelain tile) and I am happy with it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. epoxyman

epoxyman Pro Member

Hi and welcome you’ll find tons of good information here.

Ron

3. Commercial Floor Rep

Commercial Floor Rep I Support TFP Published

Welcome to TFP!:welcome:

4. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Good for you that you seek knowledge and apply it. Nice to have the net, back in the day? Not much.

5. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

:welcome: Glad you found us, Ken.