New Kid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Streamer, May 16, 2018.

1. Streamer

Streamer Pro Member

Hey, y'all....I live and work in the Raleigh, NC area. I am a 40 year veteran of the flooring wars. Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I tie flies, fly fish, play golf, and do all the cooking in my house.

Regards,
    Jule McDowell / Streamer

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

:welcome: to our community. We'd love to hear about your flooring exploits. We also have a place for you to lie brag about your fishing and your golf game and we even have a special forum you can share your favorite recipes. Thanks for joining.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Welcome from the Hoosier state!

4. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

:welcome: In other words what you are saying you can cook what you catch and flooring is a sideline.

:old:

Daris

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mike Sliwinski

Mike Sliwinski The Doctor Is In I Support TFP Senior Member

Welcome Jule, I'm playing golf on Mon. :D (charity outing ) ..... hope the course dries out, lots of rain lately.

Off Topic, sorry :(...........Roland are you ok ? crazy amount of rain fall / flooding in Fredrick MD.

Mike

6. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

I am fine, lot of people are not. Had a CFI certification on Fri and Sat and everyone made it. ( held it at my new warehouse ) Thank you for thinking of me and asking.
    Welcome to the new kid.

• Like Like x 1