Need info on Invincible H2O "waterproof" titanium series interlocking system

Discussion in 'Vinyl Flooring Q&A' started by hstaggs, Oct 11, 2017.

1. hstaggs

hstaggs New Member

Hey folks ! The wife and I have narrowed down a style and color. It happens to be this brand. I am having a very hard time finding any reviews or videos on it. I have found something similar called "dreamclick flooring" by BerryAlloc. I am wondering who makes it, wear layer, Etc... It seems like a decent product but I do not want to spend $6000 and then find out I have purchased an undesirable plank.

Attached Files:

• pic.jpg
      pic.jpg
      File size:
      370.7 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

I admire doing the homework Beforehand"!

3. Invincible H2O is a private label product name for the CCA Global partners, this includes Carpet Ones, Flooring Americas and Prosource stores. It's being made for them exclusively with it's own spec so you won't find anything about who's manufacturing it for them as they want it to have the "appearance" that they are making it. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that it's either IVC/Mohawk (Mohawk owns IVC) or Shaw who is making it for them for what it's worth.

4. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

As he said, it is a private label for CCA. It however is a major mill that is making it. CCA has the power to have a add warranty put on it. They also have a replacement warranty covered by them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. hstaggs

hstaggs New Member

I did more research and the closest thing I could find is Beauflor "podium click/pure click". It is identical in size AND "dream" click system but the patterns are different. I think it may be made by Beauflor or BerryAlloc and different patterns were produced for carpet one and the other retailers.

Attached Files:

6. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

I believe Beaulieu was gobbled up by Mohawk couple months ago.

7. Mark Brown

Mark Brown On The Surface Flooring I Support TFP

Nothing in this world would make me happier. Beaulieu are my least favorite and perhaps that can get them back on track.

• Like Like x 2
  8. AKRyan

AKRyan Pro Member

Engineered Floors (Dream Weaver) is in the process of "gobbling up" Beaulieu

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mark Brown

Mark Brown On The Surface Flooring I Support TFP

I dont care who gets what as long as their carpet division goes up in flames!! Hands down the worst carpet manufacturer on the planet.

Thanks for that info however, gives me more hope about the whole thing.

• Like Like x 1