Need help picking between 2 carpets

Discussion in 'Help Selecting the Best Floor Covering' started by Catie, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Catie

Catie New Member

We are installing carpet into our newly finished basement. I have researched a lot and have narrowed down to two carpets. One I love the feel/quality and my gut says to pick and the other is visually appealing (and my husband likes) I have toddlers and a big dog; this will be a family space and play space for children. I believe we will use this space frequently/daily.
    Phenix Carpet -Glisten, stainmaster, Nylon, face weight 59, density ~1824, twist 6

Karastan- Upscale living, kashmere nylon, face weight 63, density 3211, twists 6, tuft rate 3.

I attached manufacture information and I have a few weeks to make the final decision. Thank you for help.

8AA9A73D-C699-47F4-9774-5BE4B9604B7C.jpeg 44DF64B9-4CE7-429C-A414-91B71B37490A.jpeg

2. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Karastan has always been a high quality carpet. I'm not that familar with Phenix. I also have the Karatan in my own home with a dog, no kids.

:old:

Daris

• Agree Agree x 1