Need a partner in east coast to do the vinyl flooring isntall

Discussion in 'Looking For a Flooring Professional or Product' started by Michaelqiu, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Michaelqiu

Michaelqiu in Flooring Market

Do we have a pro vinyl flooring installation team at about east coast.
    Want a partner there.
    If you interest, post here, or give me a message, I will contact you.
    Thanks!

2. enedixflooringnj

enedixflooringnj Pro Member

i am one. but this post seem like a scam

3. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

And you'd think I'd should be smart enough to catch a scammer before he got 24 posts here on TFP. I must be slippin'. :(

Well, since I've talked via PMs and on these forums with Michaelqiu since he joined over a year ago, I'm pretty sure he IS NOT a scammer. Not everything or everybody from China is bad. If you don't want to contact him, don't. If you are unfamiliar with how the forum software works, please notice there is a Report Post feature that you can use for any post you think is bad, or a scam, or whatever. There is also the PM system you can use to contact me if you have a problem.

I don't have a problem with Michaelqiu though, or his attempts to provide work for other flooring professionals.

4. enedixflooringnj

enedixflooringnj Pro Member

thanx

thank you jim. i been around the block for years on forums. i wasnt sure im sorry if i offended anyone. i love how this forum is a tight community. now i know im home.

5. icanlayit2

icanlayit2 Pro Member

What kind of vinyl, yardage and where? Depending on the answers i may be interested.

6. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

I thought you contacted him by email/pm. I think it's Michael's second job inquiry to finding installers. This one was awhile ago. He was active when the trade show was in China, haven't seen any posts from home lately.

7. icanlayit2

icanlayit2 Pro Member

Man, you're right--duh. I did contact him already. I just didn't pay any attention to the date i guess, thought it was a new post.

8. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Funny how someone posts to an old one and others reply, I've done it a time or three.