Natural Fiber trainings

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Nate Hall, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Nate Hall

Nate Hall Types With Elbows Senior Member Published

The NFIC is coming to a location near you! (if you're in Ontario)
    Installation AND sales seminars at three locations. Because good installation happens at the time of sale. No one is so good they can't get better. Stop in and better your self while helping to save the day for future clients.
    View attachment 23333

View attachment 23334
    View attachment Barrie Ont.0001.pdf

View attachment Barrie Ont. II0001.pdf

View attachment Vaughan Ont.0001.pdf

View attachment Vaughan Ont. II0001.pdf

If you know someone near these locations please let them know so they don't miss out. Feel free to print and distribute the fliers.

2. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Nate if that is Ontario Canada Make sure you have all the facts needed to do trainings there. Things like you can't have or touch tools, that sort of thing. Talk to Jim Rank about it, he may be able to fill you in on it. Just saying. I did an inspection over the border for Mohawk and had a kicker with me. If I would have gotten caught with it I would have been in deep do do.

:old:

Daris

3. Nate Hall

Nate Hall Types With Elbows Senior Member Published

They worked PJ over pretty good at the border last time and he was banished from Canada for years!:eek:
    He got a papal dispensation or some such and is going back to the lions den. Thanks for the heads up though.

4. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Is there anyone up there cause all the license plates here in Florida say Canada on them.