National commander 6280 floor removal machine for sale

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell Flooring Tools and Equipment' started by Matthew marrero, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Matthew marrero

Matthew marrero Pro Member

I have a 2 year old national commander 6280 that has been used on 10 jobs. I also have the ramp for it that i got from national as well. Origal price with tax and shipping and the ramp came out to $11,500 i am only asking $6500 for it. Please contact me.

Attached Files:

2. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti Senior Member

Who are you shitn with Sunbelt Rental sticker on it. You probably got it off iron planet for 1200$. Have I offended you?

10 times, looks like 100 times.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Matthew marrero

if u knew a thing or two then u would know that sunbelt rentals is a authorised dealer of national and i bought it from them in madison AL

4. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

I apologize for my own snarky remark. I have deleted it, but since the question was brought up, is there any additional information that would help us? Is there a meter that indicate the hours of operation? Do you have a sales receipt you can share via photo or PDF (edit out any personal info)? What is the serial number? Thanks.

5. Mike Antonetti

So if it’s legit, does it come with all the attachments? Tooling?

There’s no hour meter on the walk behind scrapers. With that said, hour meters are somewhat rare, break, replaced.

My ride on is accurate, air scrubbers hour meters broken, one vac hour meter broken. It’s kinda like aftermarket junk.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  6. Matthew marrero

I do not have any attachments but it dose come with a self cutting blade and a few other size blades as well. I believe the national commander HD comes with an attachment for 6 inch scaper blades and its a little heavier but not much and it cost almost $5000 more then the 6280 cammander i have.

7. Matthew marrero

I had a good gig doing olive gardens red lobster ruby Tuesdays and some others as well so my boss had one for our crew and at the time i was in the position to start my own crew so i bought one and did a month rout up in NC and my life has just headed in a different way then doing doing floors. Mainly because if health issues from doing flooring for 13 year years.

8. Jim McClain

Is there any additional information that would help us?

Is there a meter that indicate the hours of operation?

Do you have a sales receipt you can share via photo or PDF (edit out any personal info)?

What is the serial number?

Thanks.

9. Matthew marrero

I will have to make time to go up to sunbelt to have them re print the receipt but all i have on hand is the owner's manual that came with it

Attached Files:

10. Jim McClain

The serial number can be found on a plate that includes model and other info - it's riveted or glued to the machine. You don't need a receipt if you have the serial number for me.

11. Matthew marrero

Yes when i get home ill take a pix

Are you interested in buying my machine and if so are u in the north alabama area?

12. Jim McClain

My only interest is in the members and visitors of TFP. I will protect them if I can, however I can. Likewise, I will answer any concerns they may have about buying or selling stuff on my website. Even though I don't guarantee every transaction, I'll still do my best to make sure they're all good ones.

13. Matthew marrero

Ok sorry new to the blog thing didnt realize u were like admin or what ever they call it

14. Jim McClain

who-dat.jpg Forum. Sorry, I thought my avatar area was clear enough. :hu:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mike Antonetti

Sounds legit to me, they’re hardly tracked, they do have serial numbers though.

I have a bunch of Sunbelt Rental stuff bought, most of it is the ugly easily recognizable color awaiting sandblasting.

Here’s an example of a machine coming up for auction. Serial # illegible it says and the hour meter was replaced(says it on the site for the item)

Attached Files:

16. Dutch-brew

Dutch-brew Pro Member

How well do these machines work to take up flooring? I have two hand held units, but been intrigued by the self propelled ones.

17. Matthew marrero

They are awesome best thing i ever did for my back lol. Its great u just press a button and walk behind it. If u use the self cutting blade for carpet alot of the times it actually cuts and rolls up the carpet. Glue down wood is the only material u will have to use physical force to push the machine. It glides through vct, plank its even fun to to do it

18. Dutch-brew

Dutch-brew Pro Member

Ok, let me research this a little more. How far are you from South east Missouri?

19. Matthew marrero

I live in North Alabama 40 min from Tennessee line but i would be willng to meet to sell it

20. Matthew marrero

I was working in a shop out of OH we did restaurant floors and they required Every installerto have one of these beacause it gets rhe job done so much quicker.