Music from Maroon 5

Discussion in 'Taking a Break From Flooring' started by Jim McClain, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

I can't believe I am doing this, but I'm telling all of you I heard some of the best music I have listened to in many years. I was watching The Late Show with David Letterman tonight and his musical guests were Maroon 5. I've never heard of them. Dave showed the obligatory CD cover and it looked very stylish (I know, isn't that a stupid reason to decide to stick it out to give them a listen). They came on and I was immediately impressed.

What made it even more unusual is that I don't think Dave's show offers his musical guests the best sound equipment, so none of them sound all that great. Maroon 5 did though. I gogled them right away - just like some friggin kid - and went to their website. I really enjoyed the music on Daves show, but what a total treat it was on their site and with my own computer sound system (which ain't great, but a hell of a lot better'n Dave's got).

OK, enough from me. I'm beginning to make myself sick. But do give them a listen. I hope you'll be as impressed as I was - or, maybe your kids will be. Click the name below.

T

2. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

3. Daniel Wachtel

Daniel Wachtel Charter Member

you can tell alot about a band in a live performance, some were meant for studio only