Mother’s Day

Discussion in 'Taking a Break From Flooring' started by epoxyman, May 12, 2019.

1. epoxyman

epoxyman Pro Member

Over the last few days I’ve been having my mom on my mind.
    I lost my mom at the age of 21 and my dad at the age of 12

Today at church bible study Andrew from the church band played a small tune on the piano for all the mothers there
    I just about lost it my lord I’ve never felt so much sadness had ever thing I had to keep from breaking down
    Lord I miss my parents so much
    It’s been a long day today for me
    Thanks for listening

Ron

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

I'm sorry for your sadness and loss. It's good that they still live in your heart.

3. kylenelson

kylenelson You'll find me on the floor I Support TFP Senior Member

So sorry to hear that, Ron. That must be real hard.

4. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

It’s pretty strange being without mine, each person going through their own life’s struggles. Then it’s our turn.

Moms are truly the best thing on earth, they bring us life, many fools take it away.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JayP

JayP Pro Member

So sorry for your losses. They say a pain shared is a pain lessened, and that’s been my experience. I hope you got some relief from sharing that here.

6. Steve Olson

Steve Olson Hardwood/Laminate Guru Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Sorry for your loss. Lost my Mom in 2014, after a decades long struggle with cancer. My sadness with her passing was lessened with the knowledge she was no longer suffering. She lived a good life loved my Dad, her kids and grand kids.

7. epoxyman

epoxyman Pro Member

Thanks guys yea at times I get to busy in work and life and then all of a sudden
    It just hits me.
    Maybe it’s a depression in some sort of way.

8. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

Always hard to when you loose your parents. Loss my but 10 years apart. Lost my mother just last year. What was even harder was loosing my only sister this year to cancer. She was only 60.