Milwaukee M18 FUEL Mud Mixer Giveaway

Discussion in 'Tools, Equipment and Supplies' started by Jim McClain, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

TFP Giveaway:
    WIN A Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Mud Mixer
    with 180° Adjustable Handle

Milwaukee Tool has just announced their M18 FUEL Mud Mixer. Read all about it here: From Milwaukee Tool: M18 FUEL Mud Mixer | The Floor Pro Community You may be eligible to win one of these fantastic tool kits, or a great swag bag full of Milwaukee goodies.

What's Included In This Giveaway?
    • M18 FUEL™ Mud Mixer with 180° Handle (Tool Only)
    • 2 M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Packs
    • M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
    • Chuck Key
    • Contractor's Bag
    The Floor Pro has 3 of those kits to give away. Yes, I said THREE Mud Mixer Kits. One prize per person.

milwaukee22-kit.jpg

We will also be giving away 15 Swag Bags of Milwaukee Goodies. Again, one prize per person.

How do you qualify?
    1. You must be a registered member of The Floor Pro Community, with Pro Access (test access here - if you get an error message, you don't have Pro Access yet).
    2. You must participate on our forums. No one with fewer than 5 quality posts will get a prize. You can make your first post as a reply to this topic.
    3. Your chances will improve (not a requirement to win) if you ALSO reply to any posts on The Floor Pro Community facebook page.
    Your member name will be added to the pool of potential winners each time you post, up to a maximum of 10 (ten) times, beginning on the date of this post. You can post more often than that, but your name will only be entered 10 times. Posting any number of times on our facebook page will give you one extra chance at winning, for a total of 11 chances in the pool of names.

Winners will be chosen randomly from that pool of names. You may have more chances of your name being pulled, but the winners will NOT be determined by the number of posts you make to our forums or facebook.

What is considered a quality post? I think you already know. Your 2 or 3-word reply to some random topics or posts won't cut it here. The whole idea of this contest is to increase registrations AND participation on TFP, as well as to give Milwaukee Tool a fair shake for their generosity. They could have gone to any construction oriented website. They didn't. They came to The Floor Pro Community. I'd like to think that's because we are the best at what we do; the way we hope to show you is to get you willing to give us a chance. All of us here at TFP want you to get more enjoyment out of your job and be more successful at the same time. We've been doing this 11 years now. It works.

Winners will be announced on September 1, 2017. You have approximately 27 days to register, participate and win!

milwaukee20-a.jpg milwaukee20-b.jpg milwaukee20-c.jpg milwaukee20-d.jpg milwaukee20-e.jpg milwaukee20-f.jpg milwaukee20-h.jpg milwaukee21-1.jpg milwaukee21-2.jpg milwaukee21-3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jim McClain

3. Don Monfils

Don Monfils PRO CARPET Charter Member

That looks like an awsome tool!

4. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

A member asked about mixing thinset with a battery drill I said no, but this one is designed for it.

So if that's your battery platform, then you have plenty of tools to connect. Even yard tools, how bout razor, toothbrush, and hybrid worktruck.

5. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Don't forget about the heated clothing too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Mike Antonetti

You could have something there Ken. Except it would be cooling for here, It's freaky,stupid,crazy,humid. Nother topic

7. Chris Mha

Chris Mha Charter Member Senior Member

I love cordless tools. I could see this as a huge asset on the job

8. Grant H

Grant H I'd rather be patting my dog.

Wow...have yet to see that one down here. Milwaukee seems to be the new go to brand around here. All the trades who could afford top of the line gear ran with [a competitor] but Milwaukee is becoming more and more common. Tough tools and a good range of kit. It's still above my price point unfortunately but I've had a play with some others "Red Devils" and they feel solid and grunty.
    Gratz Jim on organizing this and Gratz to Milwaukee for listening to the trades and supplying the right gear for the right job...:good:

• Like Like x 2
  9. kylenelson

kylenelson You'll find me on the floor Senior Member

Nice giveaway, Jim. Good luck to everyone!

10. Hanover Fist

Hanover Fist Pro Member

Jim, this guy (as nice as it would be to win something) would not be the asset to me that it might be to others. If you take me off of the list, it might up the chances that it lands in the hands of a working pro. Otherwise if I happen to luck out, I may follow your lead and come up with a creative way to get it to someone whom it might help, daily. A contest on a contest, so to speak.

11. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

Looks like a good tool. I have a few of their drills and the work great. Just wish the batteries lasted longer.

12. Chris Mha

Most of your cordless tools now offer extended life batteries. They are more expensive but they will give you considerably more working time

13. jbevis

jbevis Pro Member

14. Jim McClain

Only 4 more posts to go to be eligible. :)

15. Chris Mha

I like the rotating handle on it. Comfort is important when it comes to using tools too.

16. Don Monfils

IMG_8634.JPG This battery has great run time.
    I can weed wack the perimeter of my lawn and then blow off my driveway and decks with one battery.
    The rapid charger works great too.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mike Antonetti

I see that's a 9 amp Don, do those batteries fit in Milwaukee smaller hand tools? I may get this brand battery platform for the weed eater,blower yard tools. I don't want to deal with starting my 2 cycle Stihl equipment. Stihl does sell battery yard tools, but why do that when you can use Milwaukee for other tools.

I use my 2 amp for the lighter tools, 4 amp for chipping hammer. The weight increases with amps, I considered a 5 amp but just said I'll just changeout bat to another when they lose charge while using. The charge indicator lights added a few years ago makes a world f difference stead of guessing all the time, so you pick up battery, see its charge level, then while using periodically check it, know exactly when to plug t in.

18. kylenelson

kylenelson You'll find me on the floor Senior Member

One thing I do know about Milwaukee is that they are very good quality, which means they are worth the higher price tag, in My opinion

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Don Monfils

The 9 amp hour is still 18 volt and works in any 18 volt Milwaukee tool
    I Have been eyeballing their 10" cordless sliding chop saw, its sweet!

20. Mike Antonetti

Yeah, I hate cords. A small miter saw for 1/4 round would make jobs easier. Not in deep, but I believe some bigger saws use two batteries.