Meetings All are welcome

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Roland Thompson, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

On Sept 27th,28th and 29th will be having Daltile coming to give training. 1st day is for basic in tile and stone. 2nd day advanced and 3rd day hands on with more vendors coming in Nuheat,Laticrete and more. The cost is only 50 bucks. On Oct10th and 11th we will be having a estimating training for sales people to under stand proper measuring. This is two full days where the Daitile is one you deside the day. If you want to know more give me a ring.

Roland

2. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

Hello Roland,

Is this for professional training or for consumers too. The reason I ask is because this is posted in the DIY/Consumer forums. I can move it if it is for pros only. Also, you didn't mention where it was at and is there a website one can go to register. Is this an installation course or one for inspectors or sales. Remember that we are a forum and website for all segments of the industry as well as consumers. If you PM or email me with all the details I will be happy to add it to our calendar for all to see.

Thank you for announcing this training event.

3. Nick Arrera

Nick Arrera Traitor

What state is it in ?

4. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

They are for the flooring pro. Sorry for not having it in the right place. The Daltile classes are in Springfield VA. and the estimating course and it is in Frederick MD. We are having flyers made up and i will get them to you with all the info and how to sighn up if you want to.

Thank you for the help.

Roland Thompson

5. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

Mail might take too long, unless you can send them via email. If so, just use admin@thefloorpro.com. If not, maybe I could call you? I got your phone number from another forum. I like to get these kinds of things on our calendar as soon as possible so that the visitors and members of the site can see them right away. The events are listed at the bottom of the forum home page for a month before the event.

I moved this to The Professional Forums so all our Pro members will see it.