Lumber Liquidators Loss Widens Amid Settlement Uncertainty

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Jim McClain, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

ll-news.jpg Lumber Liquidators reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss, hurt by higher marketing expenses to woo back customers, and said it could not provide a timeline for potential settlements with regulators, or an outlook for its business.

Shares of the company fell as much as 12.7 percent to $16.13 in morning trade, despite reporting its first quarterly sales rise in six quarters. Read more on CNBC...

Lumber Liquidators shares plunge 14% on $18.4 million net loss USA TODAY
    Lumber Liquidators Holdings' (LL) CEO John Presley on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  2. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive....

3. See this thing in my hand (two fingers pinched together)...it's the smallest violin in the world and it is playing "My Heart Bleeds"...:blink:

:eek:Was that my outside voice?:eek:

Thanks for the update Jim...you just made my day:cool:

4. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

I didn't not think there will be bankruptcy filed, they are going to right the ship, I think it's like cigarettes, they're not going anywhere. Cheap people will remain cheap.

5. Chris 45

Chris 45 Director of P.R. on some deserted island. I Support TFP

2nd that

6. Isabella Flooring

Isabella Flooring Pro Member

I believe that there is also a 3rd party Inspection Company named in the same Law suit. The one that does most all of Lumber Liquidators inspections....

7. ...oooooh. The plot thickens! Some fun, huh Bambi?