Looking For Home Legend HL815H

Discussion in 'Looking For a Flooring Professional or Product' started by Kelley Rosenlund, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Kelley Rosenlund

Kelley Rosenlund New Member

Hello All,

Help get me out of the doghouse! I am Kelley Rosenlund, A DIYer and we have been remodeling our home. I miscalculated (forgot the closets?) and I am short about 3 boxes of Home Legend Malaccan Cabernet Engineered (HL 815H), which has been discontinued....
    Does anyone have any leftover boxes I could buy?

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Phil Breakey

Phil Breakey New Member

Kelley, did you find any boxes? I've been looking for some also. I checked with Home Legend (the distributor). They have 700 boxes still but they are damaged, i guess. I've been trying to find this flooring for weeks with no luck.

3. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Buy a few extra boxes and cull out the bad.

:old:

Daris

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kelley Rosenlund

Kelley Rosenlund New Member

Good Morning Phil,
    We have decided to go with another color so these are for sale. I have 4 sealed boxes and 1 open that has damaged corners. Make an offer, shipping would be from zip code 32669.

Kelley

• Like Like x 2
  5. Phil Breakey

Phil Breakey New Member

That sounds great Kelley but I need enough for 1000 square fee and 5 boxes wouldn't help. I have one box left over from another job is all I have but we want to continue the floor throughout a larger area of our house. We have it down in my hall and den and we love it, easy to clean and beautiful.

6. George Stephenson

George Stephenson New Member

Do u still have some if so how many and how much

You can contact me at 850-217-6689 thank you