Looking for Allen+Roth Marcohickory Handscraped Wood Plank Laminate Flooring

Discussion in 'Looking For a Flooring Professional or Product' started by blayton, Apr 9, 2020.

1. blayton

blayton New Member

Hello all! I have some water damage from a leaky valve and Lowe's has discontinued the flooring we need. I've exhausted all the normal avenues - Lowe's corporate, Mohawk (manufacturer of Allen+Roth), Lumber Liquidators, everything I can think of. If anybody has any extra of this floor, I would be over the moon happy! Willing to all shipping fees and extra for any hassle too. Any tips on how to find this would be much appreciated as well.

Looking for:

allen + roth MarcoHickory 4.85-in W x 3.93-ft L Handscraped Wood Plank Laminate Flooring

Item # 246518 Model # AR525

UPC 636738074015

Thank you!!

2. Sometimes Habitat for Humanity will end up with Lowe’s donations. You don’t say where you’re located or how many boxes you need.

There’s just not an app for this type service when floating floors can be removed or extra boxes are needed. I do see used Floors at habitat as well.

3. blayton

blayton New Member

Thanks Mike! I need about 200 sq ft and we are located in Pensacola. I'll check Habitat for Humanity. Thanks for the suggestion!

4. That’s a bit. I would’ve always liked a way to drop homeowners an email, kinda like the car dealers want to buy my used vehicle(being facetious) that says someone would like to buy your laminate floor. (I sold flooring at Lowe’s a couple years)

There are Floors where homeowners want changed out. I destroy them removing but some people could dismantle them if they have the time.

That is bedroom size footage.