Lee B asked

Discussion in 'Taking a Break From Flooring' started by Floorguy, May 11, 2006.

1. Floorguy

Floorguy The Living Dead Charter Member Senior Member

Just tell Lee, I'm OK, just having trouble since the lock down.

Just thought I'd let you all know so you can relay the message to Lee. Tell him to get over here. I have a feeling this message board is going places. It rocks!!!

Last edited: May 11, 2006
  2. tony lamar

tony lamar Charter Member

Done deal dude. durrrrrrr

3. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

Hello Floorguy,

We normally discourage any posts about the content of another forum but this one is more of a plea to assist another board and I am more than willing to do that. I also appreciate your comments about this board. We will do our best to make TheFloorPro Community a quality forum. With a quick look at the member list you can see we are on our way.

Thank you for your participation and your support.

4. Lo Down

Lo Down Old as dirt member Charter Member Senior Member

I did, he will, it is, and it does! Oh yeah! But only take this site's info with moderation..........:dance: 'cause for the first time in our lives.... we have some moderation!
    Heck with the free speech/hands off approach of the other places............. they are going by the way of Rome.
    I mean.... I need to get put in my place once in a while.

5. Jim McClain

I can put you in your place, number 2. [​IMG] Where is it, hm, where do ya wanna be put, mister big shot?

6. Bullitt

Bullitt Charter Member

Thats odd. I show him as u #3. How can he be 2 and 3? Lowdown can't countdown.:hu:

Last edited: May 12, 2006
  7. Jim McClain

Jerry is really number 2 and Lo Down is number 3 and so on because my number is #1. But as most of you will realize I just don't count. So Jerry was our very first member Lo Down was next and there is a special avatar for all the first nine members. I didn't do any others because there wasn't enough room on the graphic for 2 digits. ;) Besides who would want to be number 10 (or more)?

8. Bullitt

Bullitt Charter Member

Well I was holding out for #69 but I guess I prematurely blew my wad to fast.

9. Floorguy

Don't you can't down to zero? Zero is a number, you know.

10. hookknife

hookknife Hard Surface Installer Charter Member Senior Member

I am not a number i am a free man!!!!!!!!!

11. Jim McClain

But nobody here is a zero (except Zero Punch).

12. Floorguy

Heheheheh! How bout Zoro :)