Know your health numbers

Discussion in 'Health & Safety Forum' started by Mike Antonetti, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Got home from a Flooring Removal, hot, working full bore as usual, go to pee and it's totally brown, freaks me out, I been dizzy for about 3 weeks thinking its allergy related, now I think my insides deteriorated and turned into cancer. So I go to walk in clinic, Saturday 4:30, they close at 4, open Sunday at 9 talk to Dr. Submit sample, blood in Urine, by now it's lightened up, sent out blood samples, today they call and say levels are normal.

Been monitoring BP after searching for machine in house. Today I see a commercial about more in depth screening, and hear Apple is coming up with an app for monitoring health.

What numbers are important inside your body? They told me to get kidney sonogram and follow up with my Dr., well in one week I have an appointment for my first Dr. visit(if he takes self pay) in a very long time.

Here's the end of a TV advertisement I saw. Internal numbers are more important than anything else. Told my wife as I got dizzy and went to the ground I love her, got a lot of loose ends to tie up, still feeling woozy, told her every morning I get up I'm saying yippie-yi-yo-kayah mutha fa

Attached Files:

2. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Sucks getting old. Last week I started getting muscle spasms in my legs behind my knees middle of the night. Started taking a daily vitamin and drinking more and no more spasms.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

I'm going with heavy exertion, had to push the 600 lb scraper up ramp twice, along with dehydration. Googled causes, 30 possible, just like moisture testing, it's all speculation until you have the numbers. Still dizzy so going for more tests, I thought moisture testing was pricey, haven't gotten bill yet.

My visit cost was reasonable, took a pic of costs on billboard, I'd recommend walk in clinics, I assumed they were open 24-7, wide wanted to go to hospital, I declined twice, that's possible bankruptcy for me until I get health "ensurance"

Attached Files: