Jonny Corners in Color

Discussion in 'Tools, Equipment and Supplies' started by JonH, Aug 2, 2015.

1. JonH

JonH TFP Sponsor

Many of you know a little about Jonny Corners. We are doing well thanks to TFP and our customers, Thank You. It's been just a few years and getting busier and busier with it.

We have colors available and we would like to show them off. One is a sample board for stores the other a trap door that Kyle and I did together on a job. Also we are going to add a new color I'm going to call grey.

Attached Files:

2. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

Ya know, I'm still kinda pissed you didn't come up with this when I was installing - ya know, like about 40 years ago. :D

Glad to have you as a sponsor on TFP.

3. JonH

JonH TFP Sponsor

40 years ago I was still peeing my pants. Sorry to disappoint you but I just wasn't up to it :D and no I'm not still peeing my pants :ohno:

4. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Does T&A have them up here?

5. JonH

JonH TFP Sponsor

T&A supply doesn't want single venders is what I was told. If we had more products, like a line of stuff, they would consider it. The guys at the stores want them but the higher up managers don't. I've found that it's hard to get a product on shelves for a ton of reasons.

Right now I'm making boxes with print that a line of hardware stores will take but for now my boxes won't appeal to customers in the store. When I get the boxes printed I will post them.

6. JonH

JonH TFP Sponsor

I thought I would share a review I got from an installer, you never know what people think until they tell you so I love hearing feedback. Especially like this.

7. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Thanks for the samples. :dance:

8. JonH

JonH TFP Sponsor

Your welcome.

I made about 30 the other day and 10 are gone.

9. kylenelson

kylenelson You'll find me on the floor I Support TFP Senior Member

Only one guy said they were slower to install than regular mitered metal...but he's special that way and takes 3 times as long as the average installer to do anything.

I'm telling you, once you get the hang of them, they install in minutes. I can make $40 in 10 minutes doing a trap door.

10. JonH

JonH TFP Sponsor

I don't like telling people they can do a trap door in 10 minutes but I have seen Kyle do it awful fast. A careful and skilled installer. He uses a pair of metal cutters and makes it look dang good.

11. kylenelson

kylenelson You'll find me on the floor I Support TFP Senior Member

Okay, okay, 15 minutes if you break out the chopsaw.