Jon Don Training Seminars

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Mike Antonetti, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Not just carpet cleaning anymore!

Visited a Jon Don lately? I assumed they were geared more toward the cleaning industry, I went there to rent a vacuum that Ermator gave me their number. I had ordered stuff from them before, minor stuff. So I went there and was amazed at what they have in stock and on display. I also found out they have training seminars throughout the year. Cleaning, restoration, concrete polishing, epoxy, etc.

Too many seminars to list, check out their site to see if it can help you in your endeavors.

http://www.jondon.com/

2. epoxyman

epoxyman Pro Member

Yea a few weeks ago I was in need of some 330 steel shot
    My wife gave them a call around 11:00am and the next day by like 12:00 I had my 4 bags good price on the shot and the shipping :)

3. Mike Antonetti

I always thought their prices were high years ago, they say they guarantee lowest price or something to that effect.

I do hear a lot of good things about them, as far as support of equipment. Also heard they have expansion plans.

4. epoxyman

epoxyman Pro Member

Yea it seems to me over the years there prices have came down some
    maybe its just me ;)

5. Mike Antonetti

Well I went to Concrete Polishing class, taught by Shawn Wardall, a Wisconsin resident. Very experienced, he also will teach a class in the fall. Jon Don has all the tools, supplies one needs to perform professional grade work.

Thanks for the breakfast and lunch, the traffic sucked getting to st pete.

6. epoxyman

epoxyman Pro Member

Good to hear would like to have gone but had to work :mad:
    Was it worth the trip over?

7. Mike Antonetti

Absolutely, um they're closing out all Lavina equipment, they have in their rental fleet a lot of equipment to sell, 32" grinder may be what your looking for. Talk to Tom in St.pete. I asked about a 20" lavina.

They're going exclusive Skan Maskin. Customer appreciation is April 30th with a bunch of specials.