I'm honored, Mr. SLT

Discussion in 'Taking a Break From Flooring' started by tony lamar, Sep 19, 2006.

1. tony lamar

tony lamar Charter Member

I recieved my certificate of Smarts from none other than Selvalee Tucker himself in the mail the other day. I thought he was just kidding but by golly he wasn't. I'm gonna have to get a frame now. Now I'm a certified, bonified man of Smarts. Last week I couldn't even spell Smarts, and now I are one!!!!
    Let's see, um..., pie are square. Naw that ain't right. Pie are round. Cake are square.
    Oh man, it's workin' already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a special award in mind for you as well, Selvalee. It'll take a little work though. Try to be patient.

2. Tandy Reeves

Tandy Reeves Resting In Peace Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I may get to shake hands with a genuine Selva Lee certified "Smart Guy" this week when I get up there. WOW!!!!! Remember Tony it is difficult to be humble when you are great, but we know you can do it.

3. Danny Ferguson

Danny Ferguson Abbey Carpet & Floor Charter Member

Thanks alot SLT. They don't make a hat large enough to fit his mellon now.:p Congrats Corky.:D lmao

4. Lo Down

Lo Down Old as dirt member Charter Member Senior Member

What happened? I dinnt gets no cerifyabul nothin in da male..... and yu all noe that I em smart tooo. Now I feale unwanted and negelektid. Whad did ya have tu pay tooo gets them thar smarts?

5. Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas Charter Member Senior Member

I got mine too, thank you Selva Lee for acknowledging my Smarts'ability. I framed it and hung it over the headboard so the wife gets to see it every night. She ain't got no certificates :D I sleep good now knowing I am appreciated :) :zzz: .