I don’t quite know what to make of this.

Discussion in 'Commercial Flooring Sales & Installation' started by Mike Antonetti, May 16, 2019.

1. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Not sure if it’s the same guy? I’ve seen it at Winn Dixie(grocery store) and today at a shell station. Looks like the adhesive is from a cartridge and they think it’s going to flatten out. It’s not coming up, just the telegraphing of adhesive showing.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. kylenelson

kylenelson You'll find me on the floor I Support TFP Senior Member

Looks like someone that works at the store took tube of silicone and stuck the tiles to that.

3. Commercial Floor Rep

Commercial Floor Rep I Support TFP Published

It looks like there's a pretty significant moisture issue when you look at where the tile meets the counter / cooler. I'm wondering if it isn't some kind of urethane or epoxy from a tube because the tile may have been coming loose. Obviously not applied correctly but it could have been a maintenance guy or a store employee.

I think that's one of those "...hold my beer! I'll fix this!" repairs.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Don Monfils

Don Monfils PRO CARPET Charter Member

image.jpg That is my new go to statement...
    Hold my beer ! I’ll fix this!
    I have busted my ass to the 10th° this week
    Time for some cold ones...
    until I have to do it all again tomorrow and Sunday

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mike Antonetti

I believe I’ll gladly hold a beer if someone’s going to do something spectacular!

6. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Don,
    Why do you put them in that sleeve type cooler? They don't get time to get warm at my house.

:old:

Daris

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Mike Antonetti

My FIL uses that for his canned beer, all I heard for a few weeks how cold it keeps his beer. Good thing they’re not numbered, the MIL tries to count, I think he’s got stash in various condo units.

8. Commercial Floor Rep

Commercial Floor Rep I Support TFP Published

It's probably not in there long enough to get warm. It's probably on there for grip cause the bottle looks all sweaty. Dropping a beer cause it's slippery would just about make a grown man cry. :doh:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1