How to Give to TFP

Discussion in 'TFP Support and Feedback' started by JonH, Jun 17, 2017.

1. JonH

JonH TFP Sponsor

I've been giving to TFP on and off for a while and the new site has no way I can see to support the site. Is there something I'm missing or is there no way to donate or pay bills on TFP? It would be nice if there was something on each page to do so. I would like to see a Support TFP page, is that too much or just a button? I need something big and red and bold!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

Thanks for asking, Jon. I kinda felt like members were tired of seeing that little banner in the sidebar column asking for financial support, so I just didn't put it up when we changed the forum software. I really do hate asking for help and I know some members don't like to hear/read about it either. But I do need it and even the small donations help a lot.

So it's back - upper-right corner of most pages. It links to the donation page on the site where you can click a button to go to Paypal and donate with your Paypal account or use a credit card.

Thanks again, Jon.

3. JonH

JonH TFP Sponsor

Thanks Jim, I was looking everywhere. Everybody should know that it costs money to run a site and if it does a person good he should support it and the whiners about that should find a new site to get info that helps there profession and in turn makes them better at what they do. So that is that.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

That's how I feel as well Jon, good post.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1