Here’s something I’d go to

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Mike Antonetti, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Chris 45

Chris 45 Director of P.R. on some deserted island. I Support TFP

I’d be more worried about picking up a sister wife. Then they would both bitch at me. What about a 2nd mother in law??

2. Wow, that’s some serious Pain. I can’t think as deep as you!

3. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member Senior Member

Interesting, maybe just a way to get more help for a big project. Doesn't say what products they are using other than Arizona Polymer and I don't use them. Looks more on polishing rather than a full blown coatings class but maybe they are. Price is good and when I have been to Salt lake, hotels are pushing $100 a night and I'm sure that Hilton is up there. I would go but have a house of woven carpet that week.

4. I forget what cementitious products they use but they go through a lot of it in St. Pete store as I see pallets of it. I think it would fit your business well Ken. I was booking over Coverings dates without realizing but probably only go one day anyway.

5. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member Senior Member

Its a ways away from you, isn't it?

6. St. Pete doesn’t get the class dates like bigger metro’s. A ways a way for me is 30 miles. Went to Daytona yesterday and back to pick up a tile cutter from pawn shop on layaway before I lost it “again”, drove back and the wife went with and on way back she said then I wouldn’t mind driving to Miami to get on cruise ship. Not in my best interests.

Driving is a hassle to me, the benefits have to sway very heavy for deciding. 4 pros to one con!