Good Business Article

Discussion in 'Article Discussion Forum' started by kwfloors, May 13, 2014.

1. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I came across this article today. Its right on point for how we should be in business.

[excerpt=Sandi Krakowski]Your clients are very aware of what they need. But when you enter the marketplace a bigger issue must be faced. Are YOU aware of what they need? This is the real issue when it comes to selling products or services.[/excerpt]

Read the whole article: Boosting Your Business By Using Your Ears | Entrepreneur.com

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
  2. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Good article KW, you heed the advice with your spray products, and following the latest products, and just by reading the article.
    I go to stores wanting a certain product or service some don't have or care to get, it is a request for assistance, that the company should say, maybe we should carry that product or service.
    I already know who I'm hiring to do electrical work around my house, or hvac system because of the great service, and they listened to my requests and followed thru. We owned a restaurant/nightclub for a short time, and I know who I'm not hiring.
    So do people have jobs lined up for you in their head when the time comes? That's the company you want to be.

3. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

That came from an email I received from concreteconstuction magazine. You can subscribe at the site. I started getting their emails from the WOC convention I went to. I also get tools of the trade. Some good info in those emails.

4. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

I know I get the e mails as well , talk floor, conc.const., a few others, I don't have the time to read all that stuff, overload!