Free Flooring from Forbo...Facebook Contest

Discussion in 'TFP Site News & Announcements' started by Barry Carlton, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Barry Carlton

Barry Carlton I Support TFP Senior Member Published

[​IMG]It seems that not many have discovered Forbo Flooring Systems' "Creating Better Environments" Facebook contest. The Floor Pro Community is a great resource for sharing this information.

The contest winner will receive up to 2,000 square feet of Forbo floor covering. You can nominate your local non-profit organization or group. Forbo wants to "lend a hand by creating better environments in your community".

We at TheFloorPro.com feel this is valuable information. Please pass this on to those that may be deserving. Be sure to link them to us here for the latest info, or directly to the Forbo Flooring Facebook page: Forbo Flooring Systems | Facebook

I have personally notified our local Restore, the Habitat for Humanity store. This would surely would be enough to install Marmoleum in kitchens, baths, entries, and laundry rooms in several homes. Also suggested are Food Banks, Animal Shelters, Boys & Girls Clubs, Senior Centers, etc.

All of us at The Floor Pro Community live in areas that have needy, charitable organizations. Help support your local community by entering a deserving non-profit organization on the Forbo Flooring Systems Contest page.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2010
  2. Barry Carlton

Barry Carlton I Support TFP Senior Member Published

There are only 2 more days to nominate a deserving non-profit organization for this contest.

3. cproader

cproader All over T's last nerve Senior Member

:blink:.....I would like to nominate Lo..........:cool:

4. stullis

stullis Charter Member Senior Member

Heck I don't want to compete with your nomination Barry. :)